Sunday, February 14, 2010

What is this anyway???

What is this anyway? Excellent question...

Over the last couple weeks, we've been talking about being like Jesus...How we've got to know Jesus to be like Jesus, and how we've got to be in the Bible to know Jesus. I've been thinking, though, that when I was in High School I would want to read my Bible, but I wouldn't know what to read. I want to be in God's Word, but I never knew where to start...I mean, the Bible is 66 books! What am I supposed to do??

So, with this in mind, we've started this blog. We've started this blog as a type of online devotional that encourages you to read your Bible. Each day will have a Bible passage for you to read (with a link even to an online version of the Bible! We're making this SOO easy!) a quick devotional thought and some questions to think about and maybe respond to! See, you can add comments and we can have discussions about what we're reading all week! This is a fun way to be connected to The Word!! Hope that you enjoy it and have fun!

No comments: